sexta-feira, 4 de março de 2011

Poema







Two Sisters

Girls, I know that now
The bedroom's door is closed,
Cause all you wish is not listen to what
What your parents talk about.

Oh! Sisters, I wish take your hands
To fly away without rules
Discovering every cloud of the sky.
Only us. Only we three. Only to fly.

The music is playing in our minds
And our heart live a sequence of a movies scenes.
Somethings I feel bad, I feel sad.
But in others times, I remember every wonderful thing we had.

Oh! Sisters, walk with you is like a heaven.
In my dreams, we walk alone in the roads
And behind us exist only our shadows.
Be real or be dream, oh! Sisters, stand by me in heaven.

Eduardo Henriques.

2 comentários:

  1. "Be real or be dream, oh! Sisters, stand by me in heaven"...

    and everywhere!

    S2

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oooooohhhh!


    Quiçá um dia estejamos caminhando juntos em um sonho plenamente real!

    =DD

    ResponderExcluir